AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
TCL C74 Series 55C743 – TV 55” 4K QLED 144 ...
Voir le deal
499 €

Partagez

Hela Callahan

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Wild Bird
Wild Bird
Spirit

you're the fire and the flood

situation : Marié à Eoin Macken
activité : Pilote de chasse
quartier : Dublin, Irelande
pseudo : Little Wildling
crédit : WB + tumblr
mes têtes : we are many

MessageSujet: Hela Callahan   Hela Callahan EmptyVen 23 Jan - 10:07

and the lion's roar
And every once in a while I'd sing a song for you. That would rise above the mountains and the stars and the sea and if I wanted it to it would lead you back to me. the lion's roar is something that I have heard before, a children's tale, the lonesome wail of a lion's roar  › © alaska.  

Dernière édition par WILD BIRD le Jeu 29 Jan - 10:52, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://easytarget.forumactif.org

Wild Bird
Wild Bird
Spirit

MessageSujet: Re: Hela Callahan   Hela Callahan EmptyJeu 29 Jan - 10:28

Hela Callahan
What do ya say honey, shall we go for a ride?
I ain't too sane honey, I just wanna fly

30 yo medium travaille pour la police single

Praesent ullamcorper lacinia tellus maximus facilisis. Vivamus ut turpis et augue mollis blandit sit amet at justo. Etiam mattis, ante eget condimentum egestas, lorem diam sodales erat, in sollicitudin leo turpis eget ligula. Maecenas malesuada nec massa ut hendrerit. Vestibulum sed hendrerit orci. Vivamus scelerisque id risus varius pharetra. Donec aliquet nunc nisi, non ultrices enim interdum at. Fusce quis nulla tincidunt odio mattis malesuada et non libero. Quisque vestibulum purus tincidunt, luctus enim egestas, ornare odio. Cras varius lorem id imperdiet euismod. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec lacinia ex rutrum, ultrices risus eu, tincidunt quam. Maecenas sed ipsum diam. Nulla id velit quis ex tempor feugiat.

Wanted

Titre du lien Description de la relation entre les deux personnages.

(c) fiche:WILD BIRD & gifs:gifs hunt c l o s e d

Dernière édition par WILD BIRD le Jeu 29 Jan - 11:43, édité 2 fois

Wild Bird
Wild Bird
Spirit

MessageSujet: Re: Hela Callahan   Hela Callahan EmptyJeu 29 Jan - 10:29

Friends & Foes
I don't wanna ride alone and let them think
That I'm just wild and free

lien
Prénom P² Nom
Out there's a land that time don't command. Wanna be the first to arrive. No time for ponderin' why I'm a-wanderin', nowhere the buses lay. To the ends of the earth would you follow me? There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see. To the ends of the earth would you follow me? If you will have a say my goodbyes to me.
lien
Prénom P² Nom
Out there's a land that time don't command. Wanna be the first to arrive. No time for ponderin' why I'm a-wanderin', nowhere the buses lay. To the ends of the earth would you follow me? There's a world that was meant for our eyes to see. To the ends of the earth would you follow me? If you will have a say my goodbyes to me.
lien
Prénom P² Nom
lien
Prénom P² Nom

(c) fiche:WILD BIRD & gifs:gifs hunt c l o s e d

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hela Callahan   Hela Callahan Empty

Hela Callahan

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1